Sunday 7 April 2013

The Fear!

I can't believe that it's been over 6 weeks since I wrote my last post, I can only apologise for my absence but the same week I wrote that last post everything in my life began to change.

As I had written previously I had been to Venice and had written the post in London, the week before this I had applied for a job, just the one since my mum had seen it and thought it would be good for me. I applied thinking nothing would come of it. When I got back from Venice I checked my email and to my surprise I had an interview. 2 days later I went to my interview, which must have gone well since I was invited for 2 trial days 2 weeks later. After these 2 days amazingly I got the job and a promotion from my previous role.

But it wasn't as simple as starting a new job, which in its self can be pretty life changing, but for this job I had to move over 200 miles away from my family home. I have never lived away from home, not even when I went to uni.

2 weeks after my move, here I am living in the picturesque Surrey, having to get use to a new job, living away from family and friends, sharing a house with my god mother and trying to meet new people.

It's all very strange, I think most things seem to be working out so far, but meeting new people is always difficult when your new to an area, but I'm determined to make things work for me.

Sorry if the blog has been a bit life based but its kind of the focus of everything for me at the moment, I should be returning to the usual content soon.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to meet new people when moving to a new town please don't hesitate to get in touch I would love to here from you.

Until next time

Charlie x



No comments:

Post a Comment