Sunday 25 November 2012

Wishlist #1

Hi everyone, so its not too long till Christmas, just over 4 weeks! and I thought I would do a little wish list post to show you some of the cute things out there I have my eye on that I thought some of you may also like to put onto your wish lists to Santa too.

 
How cute is this with its little ears, it looks perfect for snuggling up on the sofa watching Home Alone, Love actually or Elf. Oh how I love Christmas films.


 
This one all depends on if my parents are really really kind this Christmas and get me an Ipad. This case is from etsy so is homemade, I like the simple and classic design.



Ive been looking for the perfect pair of knee high boots for so long. I have one pair of suede boots from next that I have worn winter after winter but they are looking very worse for wear and the hole in the sole doesn't help to keep my feet warm. These could be a nice new replacement. Plus they are fur lined for that extra warmth for the freezing northern winter.

After using Moroccan Oil for over a year now I am keen to try the shampoo and conditioner out. They are sulphate and paraben free which are the new buzz words in the industry at the moment, and hopefully these can tame my frizzy locks.


So I am totally Jumping on the Christmas Jumper band wagon. I think the cheesier the better, plus you don't want to spend too much on one because come the 26th December your not likely to wear it for another year. This one looks nice since its soft touch and slightly over sized for that cosy winter feel, but I think instead of ordering online I might just nip to good old Primark for a cheap and cheerful alternative.




This post is quickly going on my Facebook for family and friends to see, to give them a couple of hints. I really should be up and ready to carry on with my Christmas shopping today but after my works Christmas night out last night I'm still in bed and I cant see that changing for at least an hour. 

In the last week I've had confirmation for the theme of the level 3 hair show at college its...(drum roll please)... Past, Present and Future! from that I have chosen the future. The hair show is taking place at the end of January, in about 8 weeks, my mission before Christmas is to create a mood board for my look. You would think that wouldn't be too difficult but finding images which show your own personal view of the future is actually quite difficult. I think Pinterest could  become my new best friend.

I hope this has given some of you a little inspiration and that your day is more productive than mine. 

Until next time

Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment