Tuesday 27 November 2012

Mirror Ball

Today is my first full day off in nearly 3 weeks and I am making the most of it by still being in bed with a sleepy Edgar next to me.

This is my beautiful baby, Ed

Thought I would just do a quick update of things that have been happening in my life recently, I have not done this before so I hope you like it.

It was my work Christmas night out on Saturday, this is a picture of me (middle) and the other juniors gem (left) and Luke (right).
My friend Tasha got a new job so naturally we had to go out and celebrate, Muzzi and Fiona shown in the picture came out too. Fiona has a blog too where she writes about her life (Just Fi) she thinks and looks at things in completely different way to anyone I know, she has a very positive view of life so go give it a read.

This is me and Tasha, I think she is possibly on the phone to my drunk boyfriend while this photo is being taken. 

My best friend's sister got married a couple of weeks ago, they looked so happy.
We had a Parkinsons event at college, we went to a hotel in Blackpool and styled peoples hair that either suffer from Parkinsons or their carers. It felt good to give something back.

So that is my last couple of weeks in pictures, I hope that my life isn't too boring for you. My plan for later today is to go find some interesting hair products to review. I suppose now I had actually get up and get ready to go out.

Until next time

Charlie x

1 comment:

  1. Like like like. Could have picked a better photo though miss!

    ReplyDelete